May 4, 2009

WHAT UP

Woooooooo, finally got the blog started after procrastinating for so long! I thought this would be a great way to inform others of amazing music, events and the many other things I witness on a day-to-day basis. Enjoy, and any suggestions as to how I can make this blog better are greatly appreciated!

I'll leave you guys with a little mash-up I made a while back of Ratatat's "Wildcat" underneath Notorious B.I.G.'s "Party & Bullshit". I know Ratatat already made a remix of this track, but I really liked the feel of the Wildcat beat a lot more than the one they used. The mix still needs some polishing but whatever, hope you kids like it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?myuzjwumyzn

I'll be back tomorrow with new music, new vids and new links.

No comments:

Post a Comment