Jun 8, 2009

Chainside - I Would Die For You (A. Dub ReFix Rough Copy)

My boy AC showed me this new progressive track by a group called Chainside that I really enjoyed, however it was about 3 minutes too long. I decided to edit it down a little and after 3 hours of tweaking in Garageband, this is the rough version...
Give me some feedback so that I can make it sound better!


Click HERE for the mediafire link as well for anyone who wants to download the track or just play around with the it themselves... You don't have to be a production all-star, just fire up Garageband and try it out! Post your own mix in the comments section or message me if you want me to throw your mix up on TTITF.
Also, give a big welcome to Chitty Bang Bang, newest writer here at Tallest Tree. I'm stoked to have him writing and you guys should be too! We'll both be at Social Nightclub on Queen St. tonight if anyone wants to come party, give Chitty a call for guestlist or bottles @ 416-846-5626

No comments:

Post a Comment